METAL SHEET PROCESSING SECTION
The metal sheet processing section includes
A decoiling unit (coil cars, decoilers, sheet metal guides, interfaces and accessories)
A sheet treatment unit: machines for the sheet treatment or particular requirements (ex: automatic joining system, “blue tape” applicator for overlapping, corona effect, protective film applicator, etc.)
A sheet-profiling unit (roll forming multi-shaft unit for any type of ribbed profile, designed for roofing, wall or fridge lockers)
All interfaces, supporting and relating units.
DOUBLE BELT AND WET SECTION
Heart of the plant is the foaming and forming section, composed by:
- Pre-heating unit, warming up the metal sheet and prepare them for the process
- Accessory Fitting unit, inserting components required by the foaming process (adhesive tapes, gaskets or flexible coatings)
- The foaming unit (mixing, spaying and spreading the insulating foam onto the panel)
- The double belt unit, forming the sandwich panel – Safety sensors and devices
The section where the panels are cut to size includes:
- A cutting unit: fitted either with disc (single or double) or band saw
- The unloading unit (roller or belt conveyor): delivering the cut panels to the final handling/unloading
- Vacuum unit, for dust suction
- Safety + Anti-noise protective barriers
- Cleaning and Handling Devices, cleaning dust and cuttings, clearing overlaps etc.
PANEL HANDLING AND WRAPPING SECTION
This is the final part of the line and can be composed of:
- A cooling unit (for very thick panels)
- A tilting system (principally used for corrugated panels), preparing the panels for a safer and more efficient stacking
- A panel stacking system
- A wrapping machine (usually orbital type)
- Interfaces, Connecting Units, conveyors
RW AND EPS LINES
In alternative to the PU-Polyurethane, different insulating materials can be used, like RW-Rockwool and EPS-Polystyrene.
Unlike PU, these materials are not available as injectable foam but in sheets. As such they must be fed in-line and integrated to the sandwich panel through industrial bi-adhesives: these are uniformly and continuously distributed buy an automatic unit, to perfectly adhere to the metal sheets and eventually create the final compact panel. We can design different lines lay-outs, according to the customer’s needs,with various degrees of automation and production capacity.