METAL SHEET PROCESSING SECTION
The metal sheet processing section includes
- A section for decoiling (coil cars, decoilers, sheet metal guides, etc.),
- A series of machines for sheet metal treatment or particular production requirements (automatic joining system, “blue tape” applicator for overlapping, corona effect, protective film applicator, etc.)
- A section for profiling the metal sheet (microribbers and different types of roll formers for the wall and/or roof panels)
- All the structures needed to support the machines relating to the upper sheet and to allow access to said zone.
FOAMING EQUIPMENT AND DOUBLE BELT
The section of the foaming and forming can be considered a bit ‘the “heart” of the plant and is formed by
- Preheating area to let the sheet inside the double belt with adequate temperature
- A set of equipment for the insertion of panel accessory components (adhesive tapes, gaskets or flexible coatings)
- Safety devices (such as sensors and suction systems) in the foaming area
- The foaming unit (mixing and distribution of the insulating foam)
- The double belt with all its accessories for the forming of the panel
PANEL CUT SECTION
The section of the cut panels includes:
- A cutting system which can be with disc (single or double) or band saw
- The unloading system (roller or belt conveyor) that allows the separation of the cut panels and their evacuation towards the manipulation or the final unloading area
- A system of dust suction
- A protection and sound proof cabin
- Various accessories (cleaning system of the panel after cutting, a separator device for the overlapping part, etc.)
PANEL HANDLING AND PACKING
It is the final part of the line and can be composed of:
- A cooling unit (for high thickness panels)
- A tilting system (principally used for corrugated panels) which allows a subsequent stacking more rational
- A stacking system of the panels
- A wrapping machine (usually orbital type)
- Tape, roller, belt conveyors, etc. for the various movements of the individual panels, stacks or bundles
ROCKWOOL AND EPS
- The insulation of the sandwich panels can also be made (in addition to the polyurethane) from Rockwool or EPS, the latter better known as polystyrene.
- The substantial difference with respect to the lines that produce polyurethane panels, lies in the fact that the insulating components are fed in line already made; these, thanks to the adhesive distributed automatically and continuously and to the permanence inside the double tape, adhere perfectly with the metal sheets to form the final panel.
- Also in this case Kronn is able to design specific lines according to the needs of customers with various degrees of automation and production capacity.